Instructions for Filling up the online Application Form
Before You Begin: Read the eligibility criteria available at https://iimcal.ac.in/programs/pgdba/admissions/eligibility-selection-criteria very carefully.
Documents to be uploaded:
- A recent passport size colour photograph (maximum file size 500 KB) in jpeg, jpg, png, gif format.
- If you belong to SC/ST/NC-OBC/PWD Category, please upload the relevant certificate in pdf, jpeg, jpg, png, gif format (maximum file size 2 MB).
- Scanned file of your signature (maximum file size 500 KB) in jpeg, png or gif format at the end of the application form.
Applicant’s family income will include applicant’s own income, income of his/her parents, brothers (if not married) and sisters (if not married). Please ensure the verifiability of self and family income entered in the application form as it will be subject to verification for internal administration, if needed.
Application fees to be paid online:
You will be required to make a non-refundable payment of INR 2000/- (For General & NC-OBC Candidates) and INR 1000/- (For SC/ST/PWD Candidates) as Application Fee to complete the application process. You may make the payment on-line by Debit/Credit Card or using Net Banking facility. The application cannot be submitted without payment of application fee.
Once the payment goes through successfully you will receive an automated email, stating that your application has been successfully, submitted in the email address provided by you while registering with us. You will also receive a message on your system interface indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
Online Registration Process:
The online application format is best viewed on IE8 or above, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Please ensure that your system has an updated browser before proceeding with the application process. If required upgrade your browser.
Step 1: Registration:
- To register (Click here to register) you have to fill-in your Name, valid email, your date of birth & your mobile no. The registered email-id should be active to receive your user ID and password to login and complete the application process. Ensure that the email address provided is active throughout the entire admission process for further correspondence (if and as required)
- After registration, you will receive a confirmatory email with your login credentials. Please check your spam mail folders, if the mail does not land to your inbox within 15 minutes of registration.
- In case of any difficulty while registering please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Filling up & Submission of the Online Application Form:
- Click on the confirmatory link provided (in the email) for redirecting to your online application login page.
- Once on the login page, login with the credential provided in the confirmatory mail to begin the application process.
- There are 3 Steps in your application form. After completing each Step please click on the ‘Save & Continue’ button to save the information you have entered and move to the next step. You may click on the ‘Back & Edit’ button for rectification if necessary. Kindly note that you will be able to “Save” the information in each step only after filling all the mandatory fields.
- Note that all data will have to be saved in order to avoid data loss during the application process.
- In case you are unable to completely fill and submit the application form in one sitting, you will be able to save the partially filled application online and log out of the system and come back later to complete the application process by re-logging in with your user ID and password.
- In case you forget your login password, click on the “Forgot password?” link and enter the details as required. A new password will be sent to your email address registered with us.
- On completion of Step 3 you will be shown the entire filled in application form for final review. Note that the “Preview” step is the last step where you will be able to make changes to your application. You will not be able to make any changes to the application once it is submitted. We urge you to go over your application very carefully in the “Preview” step before you click on the “Submit” button. The System will not allow you to 'Edit' the application after it is submitted. Once you click on the 'Submit Application' button you will be redirected to the payment gateway for payment of your application fee (as applicable).
- You will be able take a printout of your filled-in application form only after successful submission and payment of application fee. We urge you to save a copy of your submitted application for your future reference.
You will be able to download your Admit Card by logging in to the admission portal after January 27, 2018. The admit card will carry all required information including your test centre, time of testing etc.
You will be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of all information provided by you. In case of any discrepancy, your candidature will be rejected and you will be debarred from applying to this programme in future.
Please note that application fee is non-refundable. It will not be refunded under any circumstances.