- Strong focus on analytical and problem-solving pedagogy
- Emphasis on decision-making and leadership skills
- International Immersion modules in USA and Europe
- Unique blend of theory and research: 600+ contact hours, 40 courses (25 compulsory courses and 15 elective courses)
- Appropriate mix of classroom lectures, case studies, individual and team assignments
- Excellent student teacher ratio. In Batch 10, for 68 students there were 59 teachers
- Wide range of elective courses. For Batch 10, 51 elective courses were offered. (For the current batch, see the list of elective courses confirmed as on date in the PGPEX website).
- Programme delivered by IIMC faculty along with visiting faculty including some from abroad
- Lecture series by business luminaries and CEOs
- Engagement with public and industry champions
- Rich domain knowledge of students – diverse experiences in reputed organizations
- Well placed alumni in a wide spectrum of organizations. In the Video in the PGPEX website, alumni from different batches speak about PGPEX including how it has changed their perspectives of life as a professional.
- Active involvement of alumni. Formal and informal opportunities are available for current students to interact with alumni
- A beautiful campus with excellent class rooms, library and other facilities.
Click the link below to see a video produced by Batch 10 student, Anindya Chakraborty on Life @IIM Calcutta. This was done on the occasion of “Lattice”, the PGPEX Business Symposium organized by students.
The Journey of PGPEX Students at IIM Calcutta