Instructions For Filling The Application Form
- Make sure you have the following information and scanned copies of the required original documents with you before proceeding to complete the application process. Note that file size cannot exceed 5MB.
- Scanned copy of coloured passport sized photo not older than six months (maximum 500 KB).
- Scanned copies of transcripts of all examinations passed till date.
- Please note that photographs and other documents will be uploaded and saved only after you click the "Save and Continue" or "Save and Come Back Later" button. On clicking the "Back and Edit" button you should be able to see the uploaded photo and /or files.
- For switching over to any subsequent Step, without completing the current Step, just hover and click over the desired Step to access it. Do not follow the “save & continue” button, or the application portal will not allow you to move on to any other step.
- Name and contact information of two Referees who will provide the letter of Recommendation. A referee could be your mentor/supervisor from the last company you have worked for or a Professor or Teacher from a recent degree program you have completed who knows you well. The Institute will verify the referee’s credentials and will send the referral formats directly to him. You will be solely responsible to ensure that the person you have mentioned provides the referral. The referees will be contacted only after complete submission of your application along with payment of the application fee.
- *Note: Very Important. Please read carefully:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to the address book of your email account (provided to us/set as your user ID) and mark it as 'not spam' for receiving future mails from this address in your Inbox. This will prevent the security setting of your email service provider from reading the automated system fired mail as “spam” and blocking it. Referees will also receive automated emails. Kindly ensure that they do the same for their email accounts sent to us. In case you are using your company’s email account kindly talk to your systems administrator regarding the security setting of your company’s email server. Also set email@example.com as “safe/not spam”. Kindly be aware that you will be solely responsible for ensuring that the application form duly completed in all respect (including referrals) reaches us by the due date. Application which is incomplete in any way will not be evaluated.
- You will be required to make a Payment of INR 2000/- (Non refundable) for Indian nationals and USD 100/- (Non refundable) for NRI / Foreign Nationals/ Applications sent from outside India towards Application Fees to complete the application process. You may make the payment on-line by Debit/Credit Card or using the Net Banking facility. In case you wish to make your payment on-line you will need to have your Debit/Credit card information with you to make the transaction. If you wish to pay through the Net banking facility kindly check the list of available banks through which you can make an electronic fund transfer. Click here to see the list of available banks.
- Please carry a hard copy of the application form at the time of interview. Your interview will remain incomplete if a copy of the application form is not available with you at the time of the interview.
- Please click here to see Guidelines for Application
- Deadline for submitting duly completed application forms - 22nd October, 2017.
Alternately you may also make your payment through a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta and payable at Kolkata, India. However if you choose to make the payment through a Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque you will have to provide the cheque information and upload a scanned copy of the same along with your application to successfully complete the process.
Please note that you will be provided with an interim report on the payment status immediately. However your application will be evaluated and you will be considered for the next step in the application process only when a final Confirmation Report is received from our Banker indicating that the payment has gone through successfully. You will be informed regarding this by email within two working days.
Once you have created your user name and password you will be able to save your partially completed application on-line, log out of the system and come back later to complete the application process by re-logging into the system with your user name and password. You will be able to save your data and proceed to the next step only when all the mandatory fields are completed.
Note that you will not be able to make any changes to the Application once it is submitted. We urge you to “Preview” the application very carefully once it is completed before submitting it. The System will allow you to “Preview” the application multiple times before you “Submit” it.