INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Please contact your referees early and initiate the referral process to ensure that their recommendation letters reach the admission office within the due date. An application without the complete sets of referrals will be considered incomplete.
1. You are advised to go through the detailed eligibility and admissions criteria.
2. You may choose to apply to a maximum of two areas from the eleven choices. However, there is no need to pay a second fee.
3. Applicants are requested to fill up the referee information carefully. Referee Information can be filled up after filling up the application form.Once submitted, referee details cannot be changed. For each area applied , two letters of recommendation are required. A candidate applying in one area have to fill up two and one applying in two areas have to fill up four letters of recommendation. Both the referees should be persons who are in a position to comment on your candidature. At least one referee should preferably be a faculty member of a university, college or institution of higher studies and research. The application will be treated as incomplete without these recommendation details.
4. Please note that once you submit the referee form, you will not be allowed to change the area in which you have applied.
5. For General Candidates Application cannot be submitted without the payment of application fee of INR 1000/-. Payment can only be made by Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking (electronic fund transfer). A small processing fee (upto approx INR 30/-) as applicable will be charged by the Bank/Debit Card/Credit Card Company. Those who are unable to pay online may send a Demand Draft payable at Kolkata in favour of "Indian Institute of Management Calcutta" to the following address:
6. Students applying through CAT can only apply with the scores. You may apply after the CAT results are declared.
7. In the Other Information Page you can only upload doc, pdf and txt files of your Credentials.
8. This section and form is best viewed at IE8 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
Writing & Research:
Please upload any published or unpublished research work which you might have completed. You may give abstracts or summaries if the entire document cannot be uploaded.
An applicant to the Fellow Program is required to have:
EITHER, First Class Master's degree in any discipline or CA/CS/CMA with minimum 55% marks and a three-year Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks in the aggregate; OR First Class Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
In addition, applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in either the Secondary or the Higher Secondary Examination of a Board (or equivalent).
A final-year student appearing for the Bachelor's degree examination in Engineering or Master's degree examination in any discipline can also apply. Such a candidate, if selected, will be provisionally admitted provided (s)he completes all requirements for obtaining the degree before 30th June, 2017. Admission of the candidate will remain provisional until (s)he produces mark sheets proving that (s)he satisfies the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year degree mark sheets is 31st December, 2017.
An applicant can apply to at most two areas of specialization. (S)he needs to have taken the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2016 OR, depending on chosen specialization(s), alternative test(s) in lieu of the CAT as specified in the following table. The test score(s) should be valid on 23rd January, 2017.
* Candidates should get their GMAT scores officially reported to the Institute using the code: 9CP-HT-94.
* Candidates should get their GRE scores officially reported to the Institute using the code: 7496.